Getting in a few shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveTW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'd like to get in a few shore dives this summer. I've never tried it before. Are there any clubs or groups that go out on a regular basis?
I'm in Pemberton twsp. have AOW and nitrox cert.
Thanks,
Steve

never did a shore dive either. have been trying to get out and do one all summer but cant find anyone. let me know if you find anyone organizing shore dives

Well, my buddy and I are thinking about L street on Sat. High slack is at 1:15 about. Or he was going to check out Long
Branch to check the surf conditions on the dual wrecks

Reach out for Divers Two in Avon, or check out their website, a local group called Happy Hour does dives in the Shark River, both back bay and the inlet. It's a great place to start.

Thanks for your Service, hope all is well in reference to your award

Thanks, "jerseybeachdiver". Do you have a web address for DIVERS TWO?
Yes, all is well, just a little shrapnel I brought home inside of me, as a souvenir:).
Steve

email me if you want to shore dive....we do at least one a week in the Belmar/ Pt Pleasant area

Cheryl

Thanks "Surelyshirly",

I'm only home for one day, today, 'cause the Government's got me out in Mechanicsberg, PA for the last month and the next 2 1/2 weeks. So no diving for me for a while. The closest I'll get to water is the hotel pool! Now there's an idea!:D

Thanks for the offer. I hope I can take you up on your offer next spring or summer.
Take care,
Steve

Back
Top Bottom