Getting certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blaze88

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Well Im a TOTAL fish nerd, to the point I am volunteering at the aquarium (soon...) and the vet so I can learn as much as I can before going to school and becoming a certified fish nerd for the state or an aquarium or something.

Anywho... Im getting certified ASAP for cleaning algae in the aquarium. I found 3 dive shops in the denver area got prices and such, but I was wondering if anybody here had some tips or knew a good place to get certified. I am in a rush since I would like to do my open water locally before I would freeze to death doing so.

Honestly, Im looking for a fast a cheep place since open water would be fun, but I live in the land of reservoirs and aquifers so the Downtown Aquarium is about where it ends beyond search and rescue.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

ok here are the places I have found.

Rocky Mountain Diving Center
A-1 Scuba
Underwater Phantaseas

Any experience with them?

Hi and welcome to ScubaBoard :) I do not know about any of the dive shops in Denver, but cheap is not always better. Do your homework on who will provide you the better instruction. Good luck in your studies.

Back
Top Bottom