Getting around IAH (Houston Intercontinental)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jethroish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Flying thru IAH this week for the first time. Been thru ATL and DFW before. Is the "interlink" between the terminals about the same as in DFW and ATL?
Need to get from term B to E in 1:25 layover. And that is if my departue is on time. And since I work this flight out every week (air traffic control) I know it is almost always 15 minutes late.

Houston Airport System

TerminalLink automated people mover provides sterile airside connection between Terminal B, C and E.

Yea, checked that site. Not a whole lot of information about getting around within the confines of the airport and terminals.
Guess what I want to know is an hour enough time?

You should have no problem making your connection, there is also a shuttle bus that runs across the tarmac taking you from one terminal to the next without going out of the secure area.

Houston is a great airport as far as moving around. Very easy and quick to get from one terminal to another.

Flying thru IAH this week for the first time. Been thru ATL and DFW before. Is the "interlink" between the terminals about the same as in DFW and ATL?
Need to get from term B to E in 1:25 layover. And that is if my departue is on time. And since I work this flight out every week (air traffic control) I know it is almost always 15 minutes late.

An hour and a half is enough time to crawl from B to E :D

Just take the "TerminalLink" skybus and you will have ample time for a coffee or cocktail as well as an email check. Unfortunately, one of the two largest airports of one of the largest economies in the world (Republic of Texas, ya'heah?) does not have free internet!

Do not take the insidious "Interterminal Train". Slow and unpredictable--plus you have to go in and out of security.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom