Get your Tickets Today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Tours N Iraq`

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
As most of us are aware, there is a really cool dude with a dream and a huge drive to achieve it despite huge obstacles in his path named Matt Johnston who totally supports the military and he needs our help. Here is a Link to purchase tickets for his fundraiser at the Mall of America in Minnesota on February 18, 2006 from 2:00 to 6:00pm. His scheduled guest speaker is none other than John Chatterton. Let's show our support for Matt and help his dream come true. If you can't attend and still want to help, purchase a ticket anyway, all procedes for unused tickets will go to Matt. They are only $25 each so it isn't that much to give to help him out. You won't regret it.

Got mine this past week....Thanks for giving me the heads up on such a grand event.

This is great! What better way to help make Matt's dream come true by purchasing a ticket? This is your chance to enrich someone else's life! Please support Matt's fundraiser.

Thanks Blase for helping me get the word out! And thank you so much, squalus, for purchasing tickets.

thought i'd say I most likely won't be able to do a dive at the aquarium, due to liablitity reasons... we'll still all have a blast!

Take care,
Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Thanks Blase for helping me get the word out! And thank you so much, squalus, for purchasing tickets.

thought i'd say I most likely won't be able to do a dive at the aquarium, due to liablitity reasons... we'll still all have a blast!

Take care,
Matt

Your welcome Matt, been keeping up on your posts and only have posted a couple times to them. Keeping an eye on you though, keep the hope alive and it will happen.
Is there anything you might want from post? Calvary insignia or something?

Hi Squalus, I think that is cool that you have been following my progress. It has been a lot of fun all along.

Sure I well take something from the post, what ever you want to give me. Thanks. So what is your rank? Just wondering.

So I see you ware a dry suit, what kind? Dry suits rock.

Take care Matt.

]Your welcome Matt, been keeping up on your posts and only have posted a couple times to them. Keeping an eye on you though, keep the hope alive and it will happen.
Is there anything you might want from post? Calvary insignia or something?[/QUOTE]

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Squalus, I think that is cool that you have been following my progress. It has been a lot of fun all along.
Sure I well take something from the post, what ever you want to give me. Thanks. So what is your rank? Just wondering.
So I see you ware a dry suit, what kind? Dry suits rock.
Take care Matt.

Keep on going Matt your doing great. Alrighty, I am a SFC not as colorful as 2Tours or FireBrand's. My dry suit is made by Andy's all cordura. Not as nice as yours but it get's the job done :D .

Hey Squalus

Thanks buddy I will keep it up. Yeah I like my dry suit, but if yours works good then thats all that matters! Take care.

Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hey Squalus

Thanks buddy I will keep it up. Yeah I like my dry suit, but if yours works good then thats all that matters! Take care.

Matt

Hey Matt,
Sorry bout the other day cutting our net meeting short. Unfortunately I got called away for what they call "Beer Call". Hmmm would have been much better chatting with you and our fellow friends. PM me and let me know when the next time we can talk.

Hi Squalus
I understand, beer calls are important too lol. Yeah we'll talk again. I'm only on yahoo messenger every now and then, but I'll keep an eye out for ya. Maybe later today or tomorrow I'll be on. Take care!

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom