Invasion 2016 Travel Details Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just reading the resort waiver that arrived to our mails:
"Dress Code: Neither resort has specific dress codes however no swimwear or wet clothing is allowed in the restaurant areas; further we do ask that men wear a shirt in the restaurant areas."

Cool! Women can go topless to dinner!! :p

Is there going to be a time and place at Midas where we all meet together to travel as a group to Atlantis?

Of Course there is.... we are working those details out and will post that information soon.
Roxanne and I will also be at the midas the night before.

Right on, that would explain why I couldn't find it, lol. I'll be at the Midas on the 16th… if I happen to talk to any ladies at the hotel, and you see me there, keep an eye out to help make sure it's an actual lady, lmao.

Right on, that would explain why I couldn't find it, lol. I'll be at the Midas on the 16th… if I happen to talk to any ladies at the hotel, and you see me there, keep an eye out to help make sure it's an actual lady, lmao.

Just joined the forums...first post and a fairly new diver. I saw this trip and immediately had a big grin on my face. You guys are going to have so much fun.

I just got back last May 5th from diving in Anilao, Batangas, Apo Island in Dumaguete and Oslob (whale sharks) and Sumilon Island near Cebu. Some awesome diving for sure.

Wish I could join you guys, but I'll have to save my pennies for a trip back early next year. Looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the stories.

Cheers!

I will be staying at the Mariott at the airport, so it seems it would be better for me to meet the group at the airport rather than the Midas hotel. Please let me know WHERE in the airport to meet... :) Thanks!

I will be staying at the Mariott at the airport, so it seems it would be better for me to meet the group at the airport rather than the Midas hotel. Please let me know WHERE in the airport to meet... :) Thanks!

See the response below
Summary you can choose either T1 terminal 4am or come to the Midas 8am pickup.

Hi Dennis

At the latest review of arrival times it looks like there will be two transfers at the moment:

One will be from the early PAL flight of approx. 11 people – this will be dependent on the flight arrival time which can vary between 4 and 6am I think (depending on if they stop in Guam to refuel)

The other will be 8am from the Midas (I will also be there to meet the group) – this looks like being 30+ people

For the guest in Marriott the ride time from the hotel to either T1 or Midas is about the same

Kind Regards

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom