Answered: Get rid of the drop down ads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Unbent

Unbent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is there a way to view scuba board without the drop down ads, i find it so annoying i no longer sign on or even look at the boards.. if there is a way to shut off/stop this please let me know….I absolutely hate this forced advertising and cannot support any website that dose this… please help.

so your saying im going to have to pay $40 to use this sight without being bothered by annoying ads or I loose (self willing because it is so bothersome ) all of the good this sight brings the world. I've loved this sight for so long and I am sure many are not viewing this place for the same reason just are not willing to speak up, guess im signing off...
You must be a blast at parties.

If you’re signed off, the premium membership won’t work for you…

Ad block pro blocks YouTube ads too, which is AMAZING.

I didn’t realize that option was there, but it did nothing when I checked it.
Fixed it for you

I thought it was fixed, but after checking the box to hide ads I am still seeing them.
I checked your profile and you should not be seeing any ads.

Try logging off then log on again.

so your saying im going to have to pay $40 to use this sight without being bothered by annoying ads or I loose (self willing because it is so bothersome ) all of the good this sight brings the world. I've loved this sight for so long and I am sure many are not viewing this place for the same reason just are not willing to speak up, guess im signing off...
Farewell!

Believe it or not, this site is exactly like uncontrolled airport. You do not have to announce you are leaving.

Back
Top Bottom