Answered: Get rid of the drop down ads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Unbent

Unbent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is there a way to view scuba board without the drop down ads, i find it so annoying i no longer sign on or even look at the boards.. if there is a way to shut off/stop this please let me know….I absolutely hate this forced advertising and cannot support any website that dose this… please help.

I am a supporter but get the drop down ads also. :-(
You aren’t listed as a supporter, how long ago did you become one?

so your saying im going to have to pay $40 to use this sight without being bothered by annoying ads or I loose (self willing because it is so bothersome ) all of the good this sight brings the world. I've loved this sight for so long and I am sure many are not viewing this place for the same reason just are not willing to speak up, guess im signing off...

so your saying im going to have to pay $40 to use this sight without being bothered by annoying ads or I loose (self willing because it is so bothersome ) all of the good this sight brings the world. I've loved this sight for so long and I am sure many are not viewing this place for the same reason just are not willing to speak up, guess im signing off...
:shakehead:

Ad blocker browser extension, but if you’re too much of a Luddite to install one, oh well. At least we won’t be subject to your spelling. 🤦‍♀️

For me, the value and fun of being a guest in someone else's "home" is very much worth the price of being a supporting member....... Sincere appreciation and thanks for all that the mods and admins do to keep the lights on.........and for putting up with me!!! Cheers!

I use my peripherometer it's like diving who cares about the vis if you're only looking where you're going

:rofl3:

Such drama... So, what do you think it costs to run the site? Servers or hosting isn't free. Who pays for that? Do you expect to watch OTA television without ads? You "pay to play" in everything...

I still get them
1669811493373.png

I thought mine turned on automatically but it may not have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom