Get a Marine Park permit, rental truck and tanks downtown?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flots am

Contributor
Reaction score
Wherever you go in life, that's where you are.
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I've been to Bonaire a number of times over the past few years and have stayed at Buddy Dive. However this time my buddy and I are only going to be there for a day on a cruise, with non-diving wives and a couple of friends.

Is there anyplace downtown (within walking distance of the dock), where we could pick up Marine Park tags, a rental truck and some tanks?

Thanks!

flots.

Contact the folks at Dive Friends/Yellow Submarine. They are within walking distance of the cruise ship dock. You could certainly get a Marine Park tag and tanks from them. However, you may still need to go through an orientation, even as a repeat visitor. Not sure about an in town truck rental but perhaps they can offer some help on that.

Wannadive has a shop next to City Cafe but I don't know about a truck rental for only one day.

Back
Top Bottom