German Channel, Palau Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

volvorules

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Took this video in German Channel, while diving with the Palau Aggressor II. An awesome trip; we dove this site 3 times and each was quite different and enjoyable. Took this with my GoPro Hero2, but without the red lens, as it cracked on a previous dive :( Fortunately SRP warrantied it for me when I got home! Major props to them for that.

Let me know what you think of the video!

[video=youtube;MJUc3Glkw9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUc3Glkw9I[/video]

Nicely done. Looks like a great dive. Was this a "naked" camera (no filters, lights, etc.)? Was that still imgae of you with "GoPro on a stick"? What depth? "Pro" mode, or ????

Thanks!

Yes, the camera was naked. The stills are of me filming with it like I did, on a ~3' pole (was actually a swiffer duster pole). The sand was about 65' deep, when I was filming the manta overhead and next to me I was at about 35'. Not in pro mode. I did not do any color correction, as I couldn't get the program I was using to make it look more natural easily.

Back
Top Bottom