Georgia Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG,
I got an email from Brad at Dive Chronicles about the free tickets. They are not mailing anything out but they have your name on a list at the door. You just have to show ID to staff and they will confirm your name for free entrance.
Matt

I will be there both days and I will be at the SB booth! So come over and say hi y'all! I am staying at the Holiday Inn that is advertised on the site. I have a room with 2 beds, so if someone wants to split a room, let me know!

Can't wait to meet everyone again!
Carolyn:sharks:

We'll be there Saturday...

(P.S. - Did Patrick change their name to "Oxycheck"?)

See you guys there!

Just got back from the Georgia Dive Show...
Kraken, great to see you again at the SB booth...

Nice to put a face to Patrick from Oxycheq, and Scott Zeagle, as well...

If anyone has the time, consider stopping by... Some great giveaways going on, as well...

I had fun there as well and it was great to meet some new people. Hope I get to go again next year.

It was great to finally meet some of you guys. I'm looking forward to a fantastic season of diving with the 'birds!
Kracken, Scubaboard couldn't have a better person manning their booth than you.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who attended the Georgia Dive Show and who dropped by the booth. It was good to see all Y'all . . .

And I ESPECIALLY want to thank the Lake Lanier Looney Birds, and our adopted sister from Savannah, Lives4Sharks, for volunteering to staff the SB booth.

You guys ROCK !!!

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom