Genesis Resource Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pauly854

Contributor
Reaction score
I just received a Genesis Resource Pro as a prize in a charity event. This is the first computer I have ever had/used, but am looking forward to getting in to this century. My problem is the owner's manual. I am not sure if it is my lack of experience with computers, or if I am just a little slow...but I find the manual very poorly written. It does not seem to explain the features very well, and I am hesitant to rely on it heavily.

So my question is: Will the information in the manual make more sense when I put the computer to practical use? I may find that it is very user friendly when wet, but not so much in the dry confines of my living room.

Any tips or suggestions for it's use would be appreciated.

I found the Pro Resource to be an Ok unit! It is pretty straight forward and I can use it as a lender without "too much" time spent on operation. Your time spent with the unit under water looking at the screen while diving will cement alot of the info in the manual. Hope this helps.
See you topside! John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom