Gen. San Scuba Fest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All this talk of tuna made me go to one of my favorite sushi restaurants in HK the other day... Ah the chu-toro was heavenly... melts in your mouth... like butta...

Had to opt for grilled buri-kama (yellowtail jaw), but was as good.

Tboxcar, thanks for those pics... Now I really got a reason to go to GenSan...

panga is "jaw"... lots of lean muscle there that translates into major yum yums when grilled just right and sprinkled with the local lemon and dipped in a soy-vinegar-chilli mix...

damn i'm hungry again...

hey paul!

Jag

yummy :D

yeah but the dinner bill ended up costing more than a flight to the PI... :shakehead:
hey pak, when you hit gensan, you can purchase blast frozen tuna (and other fish) that's ready to transport via air...

swing by the supermarket for some wasabi powder and shoyu and you can binge on tuna while watching reruns of baywatch in your underwear!

ok... now i lost my appetite... :l:

Jag

Re-Runs of "Baywatch" in your underwear!!!!!:11: Now that's a scary thought!:rofl3:

I'll stick to eating Tuna cheeks:rofl3:

All this talk of tuna made me go to one of my favorite sushi restaurants in HK the other day... Ah the chu-toro was heavenly... melts in your mouth... like butta...

Had to opt for grilled buri-kama (yellowtail jaw), but was as good.

Tboxcar, thanks for those pics... Now I really got a reason to go to GenSan...
and Basilan?

Pak,

I'm serious about going down to Gen Sen to dive when I go back. If I don't do it next year, I probably won't do it until another 10 years. I want to plan something late March (after my thesis presentation) or April. Arrive there on a thursday/friday, dive the weekend, then leave on the monday.

I'm officially going to bug you to come with me until I go there. :D

(ps I'll be bugging everyone else as well, but we gotta go diving together again!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom