Gen. San Scuba Fest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

somehow not fair!!!

im thinking of diving in mindanao for quite a while now. was quite impressed about davao and love to go back.
you guys just had a great time in gen sa. would appreciate if you could let me have some more info about diving. where, what to see, resorts/hotels etc. would not might venture out to somewhat "not frequentely" visited places. like zamboanga, part of the sulu islands, tawi tawi etc. safe?

pm is also fine

It had been 2 years since I was last in Gen San and 2 years since diving Tinoto Point. It's now a protected marine reserve and from what I recall the underwater life has really improved. "It's alive" and teaming with fish of many varieties. And both Paul and John know of some other places not far with banca that are worth going to. It's a very relaxing place, and has little dive pressure, I could easily spend 2 weeks there, and when not diving 'eat alot of tuna':D and SMG:wink:

It had been 2 years since I was last in Gen San and 2 years since diving Tinoto Point. It's now a protected marine reserve and from what I recall the underwater life has really improved. "It's alive" and teaming with fish of many varieties. And both Paul and John know of some other places not far with banca that are worth going to. It's a very relaxing place, and has little dive pressure, I could easily spend 2 weeks there, and when not diving 'eat alot of tuna':D and SMG:wink:

grilled tuna yummy! :D

Tuna Belly, to be exact. And Tuna Cheeks, not something we pick up at the local grocery store here in Northern California, although I am sipping on a "Red Horse" as I write this:D

Tuna Belly, to be exact. And Tuna Cheeks, not something we pick up at the local grocery store here in Northern California, although I am sipping on a "Red Horse" as I write this:D

tuna cheeks are the best. red horse hmmmm...try mixing in some gin :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom