GEM - SCR (semi-closed rebreather) for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divealert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling my KISS GEM for $2000- This rig is slightly used, but otherwise perfect condition which comes with the following:

1. GEM scrubber head and Canister (includes, 2 hose attachment towers, 1 exhaust valve, gasket & cir clip, main O-ring, threaded tube, base, internal cross support,).
  2. GEM cylinder attachment system with 2 stainless steel hose clamps, male and female detachable tank mounts with cylinder cam band.
  3. 17-inch and 22-inch loop hose set for attaching to the right and left side counter lung T-pieces.
  4. Two 4-litre counterlungs, with counterlung covers, attachment hardware with adjustment straps to mount counterlungs to any harness with 2-inch webbing.
  5. Two GEM specific 17” loop hoses with mouthpiece hose attachments on one end, quick disconnect hose stub on the other, each hose fitted with 3 Stainless ballast rings.
  6. GEM DSV mouthpiece.
  7. Sensor housing with single KISS/Jetsam PO2 display installed.
  8. One 2nd stage regulator necklace. This is for your bailout regulator.
  9. CD containing GEM manual. This will be in the envelope with your warranty card.

Attachments

• GEM.pdf
    82.8 KB · Views: 189
This is more than just a little tempting. Why are you selling it?

I bought it as an employee benefit. The employee has since quit so I'm putting the rig up for sale. I doubt she put many more than a dozen dives on it. I dive a Meg.

Am I reading correctly that this is a Gem with Jetsam display with no wing or harness?

Dave:

Sorry to hear you're selling your GEM, but I know you love your Meg. $2000 is a great price for that unit. Hopefully, someone will pick it up soon. I'd think about it but I already have two!

Doug

Am I reading correctly that this is a Gem with Jetsam display with no wing or harness?
Correct, no wing or harness. Just the KISS / Jetsam specific stuff.

---------- Post added February 11th, 2013 at 01:48 AM ----------

Dave:

Sorry to hear you're selling your GEM, but I know you love your Meg. $2000 is a great price for that unit. Hopefully, someone will pick it up soon. I'd think about it but I already have two!

Doug
Hey Doug! Hope we can dive together sometime soon.

Money is on its way Dave! Hope you enjoyed your trip down memory lane.

Dive it till it hurts... :)

More important...hang till it stops.

Thanks for the help Jeff. I might pcik our mind a bit more after I get set up. BTW, I contacted Doug about instruction with the GEM.

anytime, Doug is a great choice, I had a blast down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom