Gear set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better to turn up with the 'wrong' kit and learn something..... or not turn up at all? :wink:

Anyone who thinks that an overpriced balloon makes that much difference to diving shouldn't be giving equipment advice anyway.

Should add 'in general, wasn't in reference to yourself Andy.

Thank you (most of anyway) for the advice... There were definately some helpful tips in there, love the shorter inflator. It turned out that the major issue I was having with inflator routing was because at the factory they overtightened the elbows for shipping, so when I tryed to loosen them and make angle adjustments I was unscrewing the base plate on the bladder. Got it straigtened out, made some adjustments, need a lot more time with it in the water to keep fine tuning, but for now, she rides like a cadillac! I've come to the conclusion that when it comes to tech diving, ask 20 people and you will get 20 different answers, so I'm just going to keep doing what works for me. Once again, those who helped me out, ie the bike tubes, thank you! Dive safe gentlemen!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom