Gear dependancy and additional training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I disagree ... every car on the road has its steering wheel in the same plac. Every car has its gas and brake pedals in the same place and configuration, and its driving controls on the same side of the car.

There is also plenty of room for variation in a DIR configuration ... but not in how the fundamental operating gear is placed and configured. Just like a car.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ohh bugger, now I'm a stroke driver.

I disagree ... every car on the road has its steering wheel in the same place (and uses a wheel for steering, as opposed to, say, a steering stick). Every car has its gas and brake pedals in the same place and configuration, and its driving controls on the same side of the car.

Actually no. The car I had in Okinawa had the controls on the opposite side as the car I have here in the states. And there are plenty of cars being driven in the states with a the driver on the right side.

Just a note: we try not to use that word here, it's derogatory and just causes bad feelings. Instead, try something like:

Quote:
Ohh darn, now I'm a stroke driver.

:eyebrow:

But I'm not there I'm here.

On the other hand, darn I believe, has something to do with sox, & a dove is a small grey bird doing a reasonable pigeon impersonation. :mooner:

Anyway, enough of this, I'm going driving.

Instead, try something like:

[-]Bugger[/-] [-]darn[/-] screw that when a picture is worth a thousand words.

55766d1235009730-gear-dependancy-additional-training-stroke.jpg

Attachments

• stroke.jpg
    stroke.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 54

Back
Top Bottom