Gear bag for 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have the akona roller bag too, it does fit 2 full sets of rec gear, but will be right on limit even if youre smart packing. The bag itself is pretty heavy so if your worried about excess baggage charges get something else. The regulator bag is good i get 3 reg in it, 2 for twins and 1 stage I carry these on as they weight alot + i dont want the baggage throwers breaking them.

t

i have the XS Scuba traveler bag for when I take airplane rides and a HUGE duffle for when I travel by other means OR for live-aboard cruises when there is no room for Traveler bag types. The duffle is really ideal and can hold 2 sets of dive gear (although weight may be a problem) but I worry that the airline personnel will beat up my stuff since it has no hard wall protectors. Also I use my reg bag as a carry on and fit my reg, mask, computer, log book, backup light (torch for you Irish guys) and a few other odds and ends.

We have a Scuba Armor XL Backpack with wheels, which we like a lot. Fits two sets of split fins, BCDs, wet suits, masks, boots, and spares without any trouble. Watch your weight limits, though. We also use the Armor double reg bag as a carry on. It fits nicely into overhead bins, and is large enough to also pack overnight stuff and bathing suits (in case the rest of the stuff doesn't make it).

My Akona will not hold two sets of gear. No tanks. I tried putting my lovely brides stuff in one and realized I still need to pack the wetsuits!
I just picked up a second ABK144. All is well. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom