G'day from down under!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. I'm brand new here too. You have joined a very nice bunch of people. Sorry you have to do such tough duty. You can come here to my mountain cabin wher ethe closest water is only 200 feet away...but its 34 degrees and 8 inches deep, and I will fill in for you on your island. Always willing to help **********:smilie(':jester:')
Jester

From Vermont.

Enjoy the board.

Mike M

Welcome to the board from an aussie ex-pat, scubad!

Stone, I think you're the first american I've heard of that actually knows that VB isn't just the name of a really bad programming language!

Fosters is actually "Australian for pissweak" :D

AND NO WE DON'T DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!! STOP TELLING US YOU'VE GOT FOSTERS ON TAP EVERY TIME WE WALK INTO A PUB!!!!!!!!!!

I like the cans of Fosters in the US - huge label saying IMPORTED on the cartons (cartons of 12, not the proper 24 mind you), and then when you read the fine print, it's imported from Canada! :confused:

We actually do give a XXXX about what we drink :)

G'day Scubad,
Is it warm enough for you?
Welcome to the boards.
So what do your friends say about you giving up digging and taking up swimming?
I like warm beer and cold water, but I wouldn't mind a change. :)

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

Back
Top Bottom