GC - One guy owns most of the Caymans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting and well-researched article.

I live, quite literally 3 doors down from Mr. Dart. I go by his estate every time my girlfriend and I walk the beach to Royal Palms. I've never ever seen him, (or anyone for that matter) in his home. When you walk past, you are close enough to the house to see into the windows, if they weren't draped. There's actually a great picture of the beach section of his home in the article. He is Batman crossed with Mr Burns.

A controversial figure here for sure, my understanding is his company spearheads quite a few of charitable endeavors to help make the island a better place for residents and guests. The Cayman dump is an absolute travesty. A shame the legislators have not tried to tackle this issue previously. There is so much plastic waste here, and several grassroot movements to combat single use products, but if Dart wants to take this on, he has our support.

Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom