Gauging Interest in DH backplates...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I have a small batch in.

After diving the last one, I made a few changes to overall dimensions. A little off the top, and little off the bottom (moving crotch strap slot up.)
It's under 16".
No other changes.
I have a friend who is 6'4" and the lower waist slots lined up well.

20220504_114511.png

Well, I have a small batch in.

After diving the last one, I made a few changes to overall dimensions. A little off the top, and little off the bottom (moving crotch strap slot up.)
It's under 16".
No other changes.
I have a friend who is 6'4" and the lower waist slots lined up well.

View attachment 720921
This is excellent news. Anyone following this thread may be interested to know that Vintage Double Hose now has wings back in stock:

Being 6'-7", I was excited for a longer plate... You want to offer up the prototype?

Only four left! Mine's on its way.
The early octopus gets the clam. At least that's what my mother used to say...

Well, she really didn't used to say that, but...

If there is any interest in the longer, 17", plate let me know as I will be making a limited run in the next few days.
Down to 2 plates from the last batch.

If there is any interest in the longer, 17", plate let me know as I will be making a limited run in the next few days.
Down to 2 plates from the last batch.
I would be interested in purchasing one if available.

@SubseaSports Any chance you'll be willing to ship a short plate to Canada when they are available?

Back
Top Bottom