Gauge boot question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fxrguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an old Sherwood Source computer that I had checked out and passed the service. I would like to purchase an older style gauge boot that would accommodate the computer, a pressure gauge and compass. I could live with just the computer and pressure gauge with a hose mounted compass if needed. I'm hoping some of you guys have used such a setup and are familiar with what I am looking for.

I've got a Sherwood Nav3 that's all setup at the moment. Could break it down for you, but wouldn't mind getting rid of at least the compass with it. It has SPG, and Compass and a Source in there now. PM and offer? I have no idea what it's worth

Hey saxplayer1004 - I'm assuming you either never got my pm's or are not interested in what I offered for your nav3 console. I'm a little new on forums and my "sent folder" in private messages has nothing in it so I don't know if it is working or if you received my messages. My offer was based on what seemed to be reasonable on e bay for used consoles but feel free to counter if you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom