Gatos Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gianster

Contributor
Reaction score
Who are all the ops that normally go north to the cave of sleeping sharks and gatos reef?

We go there, Punta Sur Divers, Alex Adventures, Scuba Life, Aldora and Gatos that I know of......

That's a unique dive, you need the right people and the right weather conditions.

We go there, Punta Sur Divers, Alex Adventures, Scuba Life, Aldora and Gatos that I know of......

That's a unique dive, you need the right people and the right weather conditions.
Thanks Chuck! Coming down end of May and wanted to do it. Have been diving Coz since 2003 at least once usually twice or thrice a year and never been. I actually started diving with BXTSea then and saw you have Nebo on your team. Pedro Pablo Pech actually taught me how to dive with Mago at the helm. I know Mago went with ScubaTony and Pedro with Bianca at Blue Project. Congrats on your new endeavor! How often do you get out there?

Thanks Chuck! Coming down end of May and wanted to do it. Have been diving Coz since 2003 at least once usually twice or thrice a year and never been. I actually started diving with BXTSea then and saw you have Nebo on your team. Pedro Pablo Pech actually taught me how to dive with Mago at the helm. I know Mago went with ScubaTony and Pedro with Bianca at Blue Project. Congrats on your new endeavor! How often do you get out there?

We go there more with friends than clients - it just rarely works out that we have the clients that can or want along with the weather conditions. It's hard for just me and friends to get up there, it just seems to be luck of timing and weather. It's not a dive that I push or sell to people and I'm personally not in agreement with how some are doing it.

The wind is getting better in June and July, more chances to go there. Martin is with us now, him and Nivo worked together at BlueXTsea for maybe 5 years, they work very well together. I see Pedro about every day, he has not slowed down but he talks about retirement someday - I'm not sure how that will work out for him!!!!

If the stars align, we'd be happy to take you up there!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom