Gatherings on the 23 and 24 and on the 30 and the 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats:
I'll be out there the 23/24 with OW class and 30 for FUN!!
Try to stop over at the SIS site on the 24th. and say HI!!

humanphibian:
I'll be out on the 24th. I'll be at camp Corona w/ the Scubatoys crew. Alan, I'll make the drive over to SIS and say HI. I've got something to give you as well.

Hey Scott,,,,sounds good,,,,come for lunch please!!

Hey Firefyter, I'm coming out Sunday and bringing some more banana pudding for the get-together. So was Truckdiver not supposed to mention that in 8 days we'll be walking off the plane in Grand Cayman?
Sheila

Smonster:
Hey Firefyter, I'm coming out Sunday and bringing some more banana pudding for the get-together. So was Truckdiver not supposed to mention that in 8 days we'll be walking off the plane in Grand Cayman?
Sheila

Okay... Sheila doesn't post much, but when she does... WHAM! First she promises you banana pudding, then she whammies you with GC.

I like your style, Smonster.

Smonster:
Sheila

HAHAHAHA.....You Funny Girl!!!.....LOL. I'll tell ya, just to add insult to injury, the resort I'm supposed to stay at in Mexico in August was heavily damaged. I'm supposed to be there 08/21, but they're not supposed to reopen until 08/20. I'm just sitting here hoping they get it done, and you guys are rubbing it in on me....sheeesh. If I wanted people to do that to me, I'd talk to my wife more often :D

DANG.... clicking on this thread "thinking" I'd read more about CSSP... NOPE instead... Grand Cayman.... Banana Pudding ..... Mexico?!!!

Sure makes CSSP look dull!

Thanks Foo, Did you happen to notice that innocent little halo above my head? me bad..... :giveusahu

Anyway to Thomas, sorry about the poke, couldn't help it, seeing how you & Kev were joking around. Hope your trip turns out to be a fantastic one.

We can understand how you feel. We have waited a year to go to GC because Hurricane Ivan destroyed almost everything there. Our favorite restaurants, The Edge & The Naked Fish at SeaView are gone. Luckily for my birthday, 8/1, Kevin & I will be able to go back to The Wharf.

See ya tomorrow! S.

Smonster:
Thanks Foo, Did you happen to notice that innocent little halo above my head? me bad..... :giveusahu

Anyway to Thomas, sorry about the poke, couldn't help it, seeing how you & Kev were joking around. Hope your trip turns out to be a fantastic one.

We can understand how you feel. We have waited a year to go to GC because Hurricane Ivan destroyed almost everything there. Our favorite restaurants, The Edge & The Naked Fish at SeaView are gone. Luckily for my birthday, 8/1, Kevin & I will be able to go back to The Wharf.

See ya tomorrow! S.

Innocent?? HAH!!....lol. Don't worry about the poke, if the situation were reversed, you can bet I'd be the one doing the poking :1poke: ....lol. Kevin's been rubbing this trip in all year, so if I'm not used to it by now, it's too late :wink:

See ya'll tomorrow :D

Banana pudding? Y'all have my attention. Unfortunately, I have WWAAAYYY too much stuff going on the next few weeks! GRR....Need to dive!!! We'll be with you in spirit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom