Gatherings on the 23 and 24 and on the 30 and the 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lots of discussion about who, when, and where. I'm confused.

There is a gathering on the 23rd at the usual spot.

There is SIS's gathering on the 24th. Michelle and I will be at that one.

There is a gathering on the 30th and I'm sure there will be more people there on the 31st.

Who is comming when?

TwoBit

I'll be there for the SIS gathering on the 24th. My wife and I both will be there for the gathering on the 30th.

The 24th is out for us but we'll try for the 30th. It all depends on this blasted rain and whether Beast can get a job completed by then.

I'll be there the 23rd (DPV certification) and the 30th (Swamper party). I can't be there the 24th and 31st.

BTW, Tom (TwoBit), if you see or hear from Mike (TexasMike), please tell him about the party on the 30th. I haven't seen him since your birthday dinner in Fort Worth last year....or was it the year before last? :11:

I will be there 23rd. (DMing O/W)......be there the 24th. DMing again AND enjoying the SIS Divers Day Out!!!
PS- on the 24th. SIS will have 6 staffer min. on site plus other shop customer divers.....SWAMPERS welcome!!!!! Look for our SIS shop trailer.

I'll be there this weekend (23rd and 24th), can't make it for the 30th or 31st.
Gonna be busy that weekend, :censored: :banghead:

P.S. That better FF?

WHEW WEEEEE!!!! Looks like we are going to have a big group!!! I am headed to the store ( Sam's Club) this afternoon to pick up the hot dogs and stuff.... Anyone tired of hot dogs yet? NOT ME!!!! I will also have plenty of snacks, water , beverages, gatorade, lemonade, etc. I am working the shop tomorrow but I will be out their on Sunday the 24th. Anyone up for a group photo in the water? We will take the picture on July 24 off of a dock that is closest to where we are set up at 1:30PM. We will be on the North Side, that's the road to the left after you enter the gate.

TruckDiver:
I'll be there this weekend (23rd and 24th), can't make it for the 30th or 31st.
Gonna be busy that weekend, :censored: :banghead:

P.S. That better FF?

That's a little better, but I still feel a little bit of a dig in there...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom