Gas management seminar -- y'all missed out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, very few of us showed up for Bob's gas management seminar. This was a shame, because it was a very well organized and well presented session, with all the slides reproduced in a handout for us to take with. I learned a lot, and was given some very good tools for more rational evaluation of such things as turnaround pressure than just, "Turn back when you have half what you started with."

If he does this again, I would recommend it very highly.

Sounds like an awsome seminar. I cant belive it wasnt a full house.

Unfortunately I don't live in the area. If I did I would have attended.

Did you learn anything that you would like to share with those of us who were unable to attend?

Unfortunately I ended up being unable to make it due to work- I'm disappointed that I couldn't make it!

Maybe if we're lucky the slidse will be posted.

I was out of town. But a dive buddy of mine attended and called to tell me I had really missed a great time.
Bob I was told you are wonderful.. (but we all ready know that). Leigh wants to go dive with us sometime soon.

I'm going to offer it again in October ... probably on a Friday or Saturday evening this time.

Thanks for the compliments ... and you know how hard it is to talk me into going diving ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom