Gary Gentile to be at SEASPACE 2002, Houston, TX June 8 & 9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Transcribed from the May 2002 issue of Dive Training:
IMAX cinematographer Bob Talbot and Andrea Doria wreck-diving expert Gary Gentile headline SEASPACE 2002, scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, June 8 and 9, at Reliant Arena in Houston.

Apperances by Talbot and Gentile are part of an exposition that schedule that includes a presentation of three-dimensional underwater photography by Ed Jamison.

The exposition, organized by the Houston Underwater Club, will include 200 booths with dive equipment, dive services, and travel destinations.

Admission costs for $5.00 for adults, Children 17 and younger will be admited free. Exhibit hours are from 10am to 7pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday. For more information visit www.seaspace.org.

Dee...

I'm thinking of attending this if I can swing the time off.

Any chance of getting a bit of bunk space on the floor or sofa?

Originally posted by TexasMike
Transcribed from the May 2002 issue of Dive Training:
that includes a presentation of three-dimensional underwater photography by Ed Jamison.

Ed's stuff is excellent! :)

If anybody goes, maybe take notes or something, because I would looove to hear all about it!:)

Kayla:)

Back
Top Bottom