Gap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to see you here! I hope you'll hang out and contribute your expertise!

Tom

rossh once bubbled...
3/ Air breaks are tricky. I'm guessing you have the depth switch set at 20 or 30 ft? Any of the conditions will trip the airbreaks, but only if it fits the timing sequences set.

Regards
--
Ross Hemingway

Yes, I have it set to 30'. Probably the easiest answer is to just turn a/b off on the rare occasion I'm not using both deco gasses.

WW

jeepster0000 once bubbled...
Where do I get palm VPM? I currently have d-plan and j-plan that I like alot. I just like running different profiles to see the difference.
Thanks
ADAM

PalmVPM is only available from one of those totally annoying yahoo group pages. Go to www.v-planner.com and look for the link to the program. You'll have to join the "yahoo family" to get to the Palm group.

MD

rossh once bubbled...
Hello All,

Regards
--
Ross Hemingway

I'll second WW's welcome and thank you for the information. That cleared up some things.
WW, many thanks to you also. Now, if you'd only work on that 80% thing...

MD

WreckWriter once bubbled...

stay away from that stroke gas bro :)

WW

100% is way too much work man! I don't know how you guys do it, but it took 3 of us to get than damn DAN O2 kit submerged. And, have you EVER tried to clear one of those plastic Pocket Masks underwater:confused:
Then, the stupid oxygen tank rusted to boot.
Nope, just way too much work...

MechDiver once bubbled...

100% is way too much work man! I don't know how you guys do it, but it took 3 of us to get than damn DAN O2 kit submerged. And, have you EVER tried to clear one of those plastic Pocket Masks underwater:confused:
Then, the stupid oxygen tank rusted to boot.
Nope, just way too much work...

Heh! Yea, it takes practice :)

WW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom