gallery stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
when you look at my stats it says I have over 4000 pictures in my gallery, almost my posting number. It is that way for some users, but not all.

I see that you added the clip board thing in the gallery again. When I add it to a post the picture does not appear, you get
which is clickable and leads to the gallery and at the end it says your site, no longer scubaboard.

I need to reset the photo counts and do some updates to it to fix these problems, sorry!

No Biggie. Jus' lettin' ya know...I'm sure you're still up to your tie in work :wink:

I have fixed both the counters and the link system. There is also a new feature when you make a post or reply to give you a little popup with all of your images. To use this look for the "photos" link under the smilie selection box. Please be aware, there is a bug with multiple pages of photos that I am working on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom