Galapagos Sept 2015 with some Aerial footage as well

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uzun

Registered
Reaction score
I uploaded a new (music only, starfish and Enya style) 4k 3840x2160 video of my rebreather trip to the Galapagos in September. I want to do a narrated style video but it's slow going so I just slammed the highlights together and set it to music. It features Marine and Land Iguanas, Giant Tortoises, Galapagos Penguins and lots of sharks. It's pretty long, almost 8 mins but I really wanted to have it for reference when I finally get around to doing a tighter one.

-Roger Uzun

Vimeo (you can choose 720p or 1080p on their HD icon now on the lower right of the screen, on a computer, to watch 4k you have to download the original file)

https://vimeo.com/148916500

Youtube (HD and 4k) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vl6dYoZL5Q

Great shots, I didn't get half what you did on my galap trip.
can you tell us about your camera and setup, plus how did you maintain stability so well?

Hello. We are planning a trip for 2016. Can you tell me what liveaboard you used? Did you book excursions separate from the liveaboard? Any suggestions?

Wow, what an amazing trip.... So many bucket list animals. Wonderful edit and music.

Great stuff (as usual). I especially liked the whitetail gregory (since I've been largely focused on the single one in our dive park for two years). Do you ever worry about getting that drone shot down by our military here at home? Just teasing (kind of)

Back
Top Bottom