galapagos in january

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
so anyone tell me what galapagos islands are like in january, as i have been invited to go with a good friend all expenses paid, wondered what it is like that time of the year and what to see and ware to dive, as she and i will be there for 12 days, and this all sounds awsome, and mabey what live aboard to go on?

jim ernst:
so anyone tell me what galapagos islands are like in january, as i have been invited to go with a good friend all expenses paid, wondered what it is like that time of the year and what to see and ware to dive, as she and i will be there for 12 days, and this all sounds awsome, and mabey what live aboard to go on?

The liveaboard is paid for as well?

rotanman, she said she is covering all expenses and told me to check out live aboads as well so we can dive a few days stright as well!!! i am still in shock!!!!!

jim ernst:
rotanman, she said she is covering all expenses and told me to check out live aboads as well so we can dive a few days stright as well!!! i am still in shock!!!!!

I'll leave the liveaboard question to others- I'm burned out on them in the Galapagos and haven't been aboard one in 5 years. Know that they largely have set-in-stone embarcation dates, probably Saturday to Saturday.

I've been using the land based dive ops as of late? My favorite, hands down, SCUBA Iguana. See the link on my Home Page for a trip report.

She got any sisters at home? :wink:

jim ernst:

man you are one lucky bloke! can i be her friend as well? thast what you call a friend with benefits:)

ya, i have to say i am still in shock on this one and it may take awile to ware off, thanks for the info rotanman!!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom