Gaafu Atoll Maldives diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d.m_danny

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This July, we wife and i want to go on diving trip and holiday in maldives?

we think of Robinson, Jumeirah dhevanafushi, Park haytt or Outrigger Konotta resort.
Does anyone have a suggestion/Experience with those them?

Any review from those islands?
we are advanced diver with 500logs.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
I would really recommend that you consider a liveaboard. We had a great experience diving from Boutique Beach Resort on a local island. However diving from the two liveaboards we did was awesome. Last year we dived from Bandos Island , very suitable for newbies but less so for experienced divers. The were things we didn't like at all about Bandos, but of course the island and accomodation were first class.

We went with Emperor this year and Blue o 2last year....both were excellent.

You may find Tripadvisor better for island reviews that SB.

Enjoy your trip whatever you choose to do !

Thanks for your tips.

I would really recommend that you consider a liveaboard. We had a great experience diving from Boutique Beach Resort on a local island. However diving from the two liveaboards we did was awesome. Last year we dived from Bandos Island , very suitable for newbies but less so for experienced divers. The were things we didn't like at all about Bandos, but of course the island and accomodation were first class.

We went with Emperor this year and Blue o 2last year....both were excellent.

You may find Tripadvisor better for island reviews that SB.

Enjoy your trip whatever you choose to do !

Thanks for your tips. Cheers!

we had a fantastic dives in konotta with one professinal diving instructor. he knows very well around suvadiva area and show us great diving points with really nice safe-feeling guiding. If anyone want to dive in gaafu atoll, highly recommend bestdiving divecenter. thanks John!

Back
Top Bottom