G11 Housing, Strobe, tray, arm, wa port, case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

col4bin

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling the following:

FIX G11 Housing w/ standard port
Inon Z-240
FIX Wide Angle Port
Ultralight tray and arm
Fiber Optic Cable
Viewfinder shade
Pelican case

p295885356-5.jpg

New, this setup is over $2,800 (including the case, excluding the camera). I used it once and unfortunately I am not going to have the time to pursue underwater photography. I live in San Francsico, CA. If you are interested, PM me. I am active on a Canon forum where I have sold many items and have received quite a bit of positive feedback. Please visit the following link and search the thread for my username, col4bin.

Canon Digital Photography Forums

I want the buyer to know that they can buy with confidence from me. Of course, if you are in the Bay Area than a live meetup is preferred.

I am asking $1,950 for everything. All reasonable offers will be entertained. I have all the original boxes and documentation.

EDIT: To sweeten the deal, I will include the G11 in the price. It was gently used by my wife before I took it for it's lone underwater adventure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom