G-City Night Dive - Wed 6/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys do you realize the sun doesn't set till around 8:30ish so if you go in at 7 it aint a night dive. :dork2:

I'm game, with a 79.67676% chance of attending... sounds like fun...

Who's Erika?

Hey guys do you realize the sun doesn't set till around 8:30ish so if you go in at 7 it aint a night dive. :dork2:

John's Right. Is this going to be a pre-night dive?

Hey John. Soo, what time are you showing up?

I'm going to be in Catalina on Wednesday. Have a great dive on Wednesday. Hope to catch up with you guys on the next one. Thanks.

I'm game, with a 79.67676% chance of attending... sounds like fun...

Who's Erika?

John's Right. Is this going to be a pre-night dive?

Well could be a transition dive.........

Uhh ohh Do I sense another Erika, only posting when she can't make it? :dork2:

Billy

Hey now!! I didn't simply state I couldn't go....I offered an alternative so that I could make it! Coming from an hour away (with no traffic) means middle of the week dives are hard, unless I want to skip my morning workout and get fat instead :wink:

You guys have a great time and maybe I'll be able to join you next time around.

It's been quiet around the BC's....we need to get things going again! :D

Hey Nicole they're talking about a night dive.

John

I'm seeing sunset @ 8:04 PM, so maybe we can hit the water at 7:30 or so. It will be dark by the time we find it (provided we do...) I don't want to get in too late because I need my beauty sleep!

Back
Top Bottom