FVSC weekly afterwork local dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a productive dive (for me anyways) last week as I was able to start working out sidemount diving under Paul's watchful eye. The fun continues this week!

This week (June 20) lets go to the southern end of Entrance Bay. The contour here drops down to 60-70' but we can go as shallow/deep as we want.
Everyone welcome :)

June 20th, 6pm south end of Entrance Bay parking lot

This week we will meet at Maple Bay. This is a day use area further south along Columbia Valley road past Entrance Bay. It is the last access area before Lindel Beach.
June 27th, 6:00pm Maple Bay.

This week, July 4th, we will meet at the teapot trail trailhead parking lot. This is further down the lake past Entrance Bay (but not past Maple Bay) on the left hand side of the road. If the parking lot is full we can park by the side of the road.

Wed July 4th, 6pm, Teapot trail Parking lot

Last week saw 6 divers turn out which was fantastic (even if the UW scenery wasn't so much)!

This week I thought we might return to Maple Bay and this time swim south from the beach. Last visit Paul and I found about a dozen snorkeling masks and half as many fins there so who knows what treasures will abound??? First 10 divers receive a complimentary handshake and drysuit zip up.

Maple Bay is a day use area with bathrooms on the right hand side north on Columbia Valley Rd. a ways past Entrance Bay, just before Lindel Beach.

July 11th, Maple Bay. 6pm.

Seven Wed. after work dives so far at 6 different sites along the lake. Thanks P and D for coming out last night, I think I collected about a dozen masks and goggles.

Next week we take a break but Jul 25th we'll return with bigger goodie bags.

This week we will meet at the northeast end of the Entrance Bay Parking lot to dive the small cove between Entrance Bay and the old marina site.
July 25th, 6:00pm Entrance Bay (North end).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom