Fusion w/ Tech skin, Silicone Wrist/Neck seals, Dry gloves, boots. Only 1 dive. 6'4"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here is an album of the suit: Fusion Drysuit - Imgur

I purchased this suit in 2011 and only put one dive on it before I sold my car and moved to San Francisco where getting to a dive location is difficult (2 hours minimum). I have not had a chance to dive since then and the suit has been kept in a climate controlled environment the entire time. The zipper is in fantastic condition and I have kept it waxed regularly even though I did not dive the suit.

The entire setup was purchased new from Dive Right In Scuba and all seals were also installed by them at the time of purchase. The silicone seal system is White's SLT system which was designed by them specifically for their drysuit (*Sport Diving - Seal Lock Technology - Whites Diving). The pull over gloves are more reliable than ring lock glove systems because it's simplicity guarantees a seal.

The speckles on the seals are unscented talcum powder to keep the seals from drying out.

What is included:
- Whites Fusion Tech Drysuit (Red) and spare sport skin (Size: 2XL/3XL) ($1600)
- Whites Fusion Seal Lock Technology (SLT) Silicone neck and wrist seals ($250)
- Whites New Removeable Fusion Boot (Size: 12) ($115)
- Pullover Rubber Gloves for Dry Glove System (Size: LG-10.5) ($20)
- Bottle of unscented talcum powder
- Necktite tool for replacing silicone seal
- Travel bag for drysuit

I am 6'4" and 210lbs and the suit fits me very well. Sizing chart can be found here: Whites Fusion Tech Drysuit | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

You will not find this package for less than $1900. I just don't have time to dive anymore so I need to let it go, plus I want a new bicycle, carbon fiber isn't cheap.

Price: $1300 plus actual cost of shipping. OBO.

Contact me via PM or via email at kao.mikey (at) gmail.com

I also have a BARE Hi-Loft undergarment that I will include for free if you want it (just have to pay the shipping). It fits me so someone around my height will probably want it.

7wpsQ0Ah.jpg

H1fuTChh.jpg

T7n12aHh.jpg

quy50hRh.jpg

quy50hRh.jpg

iMpBJCah.jpg

nItnVv7h.jpg

9MUvJtph.jpg

o6I725gh.jpg

xJN7DCZh.jpg

LyOJZG7h.jpg

uymxxJyh.jpg

OHdjacqh.jpg

5mlt6Psh.jpg

CaCRqtsh.jpg

1uApSWxh.jpg

been trying to contact you to buy the suit for cash and pickup in SF. leaving to go home tonight. don't let the opportunity slip through your fingers...

Responded to your text. Let me know if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom