Fusion trim question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waynegedye

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking at getting my first dry suit and like the idea behind the fusion, one question I do have is I'm all ways feet heavy and I know standard dry suits will help keep my feet up with their air pockets. But from what I read there is not much air movement around the fusion, will the air still get to my feet and help keep them off the bottom?

I dive a Fusion Bullet, but; only use it occasionally during a few of the winter months here, so I'm not extremely experienced as some who may chime in (Lynn and James come to mind).
The Fusion does have movement of the "bubble", it just isn't as extreme in comparison as some other suits. You can get feet up in the Fusion. I have had to work at it to get in that "runaway position" so to speak. I have found that with SP jets for weight and with MY trim and position the Fusion is just right for ME. So the short answer after all that said is, "Yes, you can get air to the feet". Hope this helped. :)
p.s. You can see my first dive ever in my Fusion on my profile picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom