Funny Ebay ad for Sea Drops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjmills

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Why?
LDS's 100% mark up is a normal business activity....even 200%.....

I go to the dollar store and spend a buck on a large bottle of baby shampoo and its last forever. Can't imagine anyone actually buying seadrops regardless of price. Even for a buck it is not a bargin.

If you miss the boat on the the Sea Drops you can bid on his Sea Gold They are only $20 for 3 with $9 shipping. Looks like everyone else has the same thought since he hasn't sold a single bottle.

Found something on there the other day and would loved to have had it but they wanted twice the bid price for shipping. I could buy it locally and save money even if you iincluded gas for the truck.

WVDiver:
I go to the dollar store and spend a buck on a large bottle of baby shampoo and its last forever. Can't imagine anyone actually buying seadrops regardless of price. Even for a buck it is not a bargin.

Baby shampoo works, really?? Any particular brand, or will anything do??

I think he is just trying to demonstrate how easy it is for an LDS to be price competetive with the internet.

N@rco$i$:
Baby shampoo works, really?? Any particular brand, or will anything do??

Nearly any dishsoap will work too - however Baby Shampoo won't sting if you get it in your eyes... I dilute mine 1:1 with water first (not everyone does) works great for me...

Aloha, Tim

I mixed the Baby Shampoo half and half with water and put it in a .50 spray bottle you can get at Walmart in the section where they sell travel size toiletries and the like. It works great and if you lose it you're only out about .60, just make another.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom