Fundies class??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Edmonston

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all,

OK, here's the deal. Even though I am an instructor, I have come to the realization that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to train my wife and son in advanced scuba skills. It's like a NUKE waiting to go off. My wife will take it personally, then bring up some "injustice" that I did / can't remember 6 years earlier, which will cause me pain, misery, and a night on the couch. My 16 year old son will think that I'm just picking on him and tune out of the conversation:confused: .

Therefore, I would like to know when and where I could enroll them in the next fundies class. I'm in central florida (Sebring), and am closer to Palm beach / Lauderdale than I am to High Springs. Any instructors have a posted schedule or calendar?

Help me Obi-1-kenobi, you're my only hope.....

Cheers. :D

Mike

Mike, if you go to the GUE website and register, you'll be able to access the schedule for classes. You can sort by date and state.

And Chris at Silent World posted THIS thread -- Don't know how easy it would be for you guys to get to the Keys.

TSandM:
Mike, if you go to the GUE website and register, you'll be able to access the schedule for classes. You can sort by date and state.

And Chris at Silent World posted THIS thread -- Don't know how easy it would be for you guys to get to the Keys.

Shouldn't you be in class young lady?????:no

Thanks for the link and good luck.

Cheers. :D

Mike

Tomorrow. (As she sits and quakes at her keyboard . . . )

thanks for the link. great news,,,warm diving. I just might be ready by the Oct date or Dec date. Getting excited already!

"Fundies: Not only does it train better divers, it saves marriages too!"

SparticleBrane:
"Fundies: Not only does it train better divers, it saves marriages too!"

Almost ended mine. :wink:

Well, I was think of mentioning something involving Lynne and Peter, but decided that it probably isn't any of my business. :wink:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom