Fun dive at Peanut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandy...at first I did not pick up on your name! Care to dive with Ryan and I very soon?

My pleasure Tony. Glad you enjoyed the video. I did. Thanks for sharing the experience!

Sandy...at first I did not pick up on your name! Care to dive with Ryan and I very soon?

I would but I am unsure of my dive status. Was working out last week and had a pop in my left shoulder which has left me with limited mobility - actually have enough to dive. However, I am waiting to see what the doctor says - hopefully this week. I do not want surgery but if I do I am trying for this year which may cut out diving for a few months. I will keep you posted.

Dang Sandy. That sucks. Hope you get healed up quick. Let me know web you are down and maybe we can meet up.

Sandy, sorry to hear the bad news and hoping that you don't have to go under the knife. What happened...dislocation? If dislocation then they do a reduction in the ER, sling for a while and back to somewhat normal status. If it happens again and again then it really is time for surgery. From my own situation well over 15 years ago, I kinda screw my shoulder while doing a rather heavy bench press. It took several years before I had no trouble from it. Take care and a least you are sidemounting so no reaching back to shut down valves.

---------- Post added December 4th, 2012 at 08:18 AM ----------

I am kindly asking the Mods on here to please delete this thread that I posted in error. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom