Full VDH Rig! Argonaut Kraken, Plate, and 18# Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic looking rig! I've had my Kraken for 5 years now and it still performs flawlessly. Used with the VDH backplate and crossed shoulder webbing places it in the optimum position for easy breathing. Have fun with your rig!

@Sam Miller III :

Adding to the comments, VDH and the forum of "misfits" there discuss many things, including resources. I used their suggestions to obtain numerous texts from "the early years" to book learn. Additionally, open group discussions, YouTube Videos, and trial and error have been the way. I'd speculate that is similar to how it was "then".

I will say that the first time I took it under water, it was a "nervous moment", but no different from the first time I dove a regulator that I rebuilt myself.

Hasn't killed me yet....

Cheers!

Unsubscribing.... This is going to go off the rails.....

ridiculous to subline
88 dives vs a veteran SSI pro 5000, a NAUI instructor with a jillione dives all over the world

What ever happened to "Ron" of VDH and his proposal for a mandatory double hose diving course ?

Has diving and professional double hose diving progressed to buyer train yourself ?
Or buyer beware while entering a new dimension of self contained diving ?

SDM

I would say that the buyer is expected to do their research on how it works and how it dives. VDH has no responsibility in that regard. I had to sign a waiver to that effect.

It's my understanding that a lot of divers taught themselves how to dive with an Aqua-Lung back in the day. Maybe I'm wrong...

WARNING: It is known to the state of California that life may cause cancer.

Nice looking rig, perfect set up, and it was delightful to see the rig being dived expertly by the OP in Cozumel.

N

WARNING: It is known to the state of California that life may cause cancer.

Nice looking rig, perfect set up, and it was delightful to see the rig being dived expertly by the OP in Cozumel.

N

It certainly was a pleasure to dive! That reminds me, I still need to get myself some of those snazzy gray and/or blue silicone hoses to put another hose loop together...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom