Full set of gear/includes regs./dry suit/wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jean R

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sadly retiring so selling all my gear. 12L (85cf) and 3L (16cf) cylinders.Scubapro G250 regulator and depth and pressure guage for large tank, Scubapro G250 with Apeks 1st stage and small pressure guage for smaller tank. Zeagle Ranger Wing (has 40+pound lift capacity).Bare XCD2 Size ML compressed neoprene dry suit (fits 5ft 10 person) with size 10 rock boots-plus hi-loft thinsulate undergarment Size L with small booties. DUI weight and trim system Size M. Wenoka dive knive. Aquaflex Fins. All well maintained. Looking for $800 for everything but will consider SERIOUS offers

Sadly retiring so selling all my gear. 12L (85cf) and 3L (16cf) cylinders.Scubapro G250 regulator and depth and pressure guage for large tank, Scubapro G250 with Apeks 1st stage and small pressure guage for smaller tank. Zeagle Ranger Wing (has 40+pound lift capacity).Bare XCD2 Size ML compressed neoprene dry suit (fits 5ft 10 person) with size 10 rock boots-plus hi-loft thinsulate undergarment Size L with small booties. DUI weight and trim system Size M. Wenoka dive knive. Aquaflex Fins. All well maintained. Looking for $800 for everything but will consider SERIOUS offers
May call for info/make offer 908 262 7345 or PM me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom