For Sale FULL MACRO SETUP Nikon D90 + Ikelite Dive Housing (FULL KIT)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
New to the boards here, but I figured this might be a good place to advertise...

I am selling (one of) my underwater housings a full kit. This includes:
  • Nikon D90 (excellent condition) + battery & external charger
  • Nikkor 105mm F/2.8 lens (good condition)
  • Ikelite Housing + Port w/manual focus knob (good condition)
  • Accessories (one ball joint for arm/strobe attachments), extra parts, original housing manual, extra zoom clamps/sleeves for alternative lenses and ports)

The housing has only been used 6 times, but it has been in storage for a few years. As such, the buttons have some slight corrosion. I’ve cleaned them up a bit and they’re in full working condition. The housing has been water tested.

Brand new, this set-up cost me ~$2,700.

I am looking to part with it for $1,800 + $40 shipping. No lowball offers, please. If you're on the island of Oahu, local pickup is an option.

This would be a great beginner/intermediate macro set up for diving! Let me know if you have further questions, or would like to see other angles/photos.

IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG

Hoping to sell before August 20th. Will accept an offer of $1500.

Has this sold? Thanks!
Hello! This is still available, with a slight caveat. I was trying to sell before Aug. 20th due to a big move. In transit, the lens was slightly damaged. I have tested it extensively--the glass is intact and auto-focus works fine. However, the focus ring is stuck and the bayonet mount has been warped. So: manual focus no longer works and you would not be able to attach any filters to the lens. I'd like to offer two options if you're still interested:

1. The full kit + lens (damaged). Again, auto-focus works. $1500.

2. The kit, minus lens. $1300.

+ $40 shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom