Full Foot Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Sorry if this has been asked recently but I tried (yet again) the search function and got tons of hits that have little or nothing to do with the topic.

I am looking to add some full foot fins to the warm, blue water / travel rig. I currently use large or x-large jetfins and like the control quite a bit. Is there anything similar in size and controlability with a full foot pocket? I'm not really interested in splits or any sort of exotics with moving parts and auxiliary rocket boost. Just nice, clean, simple fins to wear without booties. Thanks!

Mares Avanti Quattro Power fins.

My new favorites over Aqualung Blades, Agualung Stratos, Jetfins, Oceanic Caribes.

Those are open heel. I'm looking for full foot fins.

I use the open heal version of these. Cressi Light weight for travel, powerful swimmers.
If they are half as nice they will be winners.

Dave

No problem. If you research them a little, you'll find they are a favorite with underwater hockey players and were previously discontinued but recently brought back due to popular demand.

Check out the Mares Volo Race fin. Wife and I both have a pair. I don't use mine much since I switched to Force Fins but she really likes her Volo Race fins.

I'd offer to sell you mine but I wear a size 10.5 - 11 so they'd probably be too small. My pair are still in the Mares bag - never been in the water.

Back
Top Bottom