Full Face Mask - Ocean Reef Neptune Space Predator with SDVL!! (8 Available)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aconerly2788

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I have available eight Neptune Space Predator full face masks with SDVL in excellent condition. These masks with the SDVL retail for $3,300 new. I am willing to sell them for $2,000 each OBO. If you are willing to buy multiple pieces, we can talk. I am in Louisiana so we will have to discuss shipping. I would prefer to sell all 8 together if possible. This would be a great investment for a dive shop that sells used gear or a dive company that has a use for this type of equipment. Advanced enough for avid divers but also GREAT for the recreational diver looking to enjoy the comfort of a full face mask. Please contact me if you are interested. These wont last long!! aconerly2788@aol.com

---------- Post added January 8th, 2015 at 01:15 AM ----------

So that nobody is confused, these can be sold individually! Also, I have pictures so PM me or email me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom