Solved: Full Face Mask Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Akimbo

Akimbo

Just a diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I think it might be time to add a Full Face Mask (FFM) forum to ScubaBoard. It can be confusing for members to figure out where to post or find FFM threads. Most members post them in Fins, Masks & Snorkels under the Diving Gear category. FFM threads can also be found in the Regulators and Diving Into New Gear forums. Existing FFM threads can be moved into the new forum if the consensus is to create it.

Please up or downvote this suggestion to help us decide if there is enough interest to create this new forum..

1657034144225.png

It looks like we are getting close to the 25 upvote mark. Just in case we make it, here is a rough draft for the new forum:

Forum Title: Full Face Masks (FFM)
I suggest including FFM because it is such a common acronym on ScubaBoard and readers might use the search function to find it.​

Alphabetically sorted so after Fins, Masks & Snorkels​

Forum Description:
Questions, reviews, training, and information on Full Face Masks used by recreational Scuba divers. Professional related threads should be posted in the Public Safety Divers/Search & Rescue or Commercial Divers forums.

Related Forum: Classifieds: Full Face Mask (FFM)
Subforum under the ScubaBoard's Classified Section. A forum link would be a subforum under the Full Face Masks (FFM) forum like the others in the Diving Gear category.​

Comments, corrections, and suggestions are welcome.

I am with you on this. FFM instructor

I vote for this forum section. I dive a Scubapro FFM with scuba gear at work most of the time.

I look forward to trolling this new forum!! Finding FFM topics has always seemed a bit hit-or-miss to me, this should help considerably. Thanks for taking the time to set it all up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom