FTL Local - Looking for Dive buddies (I have a boat!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanshook

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a nice boat for diving and go out most weekends. Some of my dive buddies moved away so I am looking to build a good network of friends/buddies (I hate to waste a good day just cuz I don't have anyone to dive with).

Depending on the day, I dive from as far north as Palm beach down to the upper keys. Reefs, wrecks, whatever.

I have been diving about 6 years and have logged 300+. Beginners-Advanced are welcome. Reply/email me so we can hook-up.

Joe Shook
joe@shookster.com

Hey Joe,

I'm around this weekend. I have 54 logged dives, most on walls and reefs in Puerto Rico, 4 shore dives here at LBTS. No wreck experiance. Let me know what you had in mind. There are usually people looking for dive opportunities, so I would think you'll get responses.

I'll watch this thread and see what develops.

a man with a boat shouldn't have to wait long for buddies
:D
I'm tempted to drive down there myself
:)

vanshook:
I have a nice boat for diving and go out most weekends. Some of my dive buddies moved away so I am looking to build a good network of friends/buddies (I hate to waste a good day just cuz I don't have anyone to dive with).

Depending on the day, I dive from as far north as Palm beach down to the upper keys. Reefs, wrecks, whatever.

I have been diving about 6 years and have logged 300+. Beginners-Advanced are welcome. Reply/email me so we can hook-up.

Joe Shook
joe@shookster.com

Saying, "I have a boat!" on a scuba forum...

That's like walking onto a used car lot and saying, "Money is no object!"
---

You will soon have to beat them off with a shark gaff

email sent just now.

Pick me! Pick me! -- I worked on boats in my early twenties. Started diving as a teenager. I am waiting on my DM card... plus I smoke a tasty Brisket! ---

Eric, are you volunteering to host the after dive BBQ?????? :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom