Ft. Wetherill dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnw...ski:
We Rhode Islanders take pride in our braille diving, it can't be that bad in Massachusetts.

John

Heck, I have never even seen any of my dive buddies. :D

Johnw...ski:
We Rhode Islanders take pride in our braille diving, it can't be that bad in Massachusetts.

John
Hey John how is it going?
I was referring to places like the Trojan anytime past July and the Yankee. This guy has obviously never been to these two!!

Looks like we have a row brewing between the RI divers and MA divers. They have insulted our VIS. We'll have to settle this underwater at Sakonnet Point some how.

Underwater hockey with scuba gear ? or James Bond type of settlement ?

ScubaSarus:
Looks like we have a row brewing between the RI divers and MA divers. They have insulted our VIS. We'll have to settle this underwater at Sakonnet Point some how.

Underwater hockey with scuba gear ? or James Bond type of settlement ?

I'm confused! I live in RI, but I was certified and grew up in MA! Do I have to beat myself up now?

Ah!! you are a spy then. Secretly diving along the bottom with a secret a turbelence machine stirring up the vis. to cause controversy. Time go to the Bat Crevasse to get Batman.

ScubaSarus:
Ah!! you are a spy then. Secretly diving along the bottom with a secret a turbelence machine stirring up the vis. to cause controversy. Time go to the Bat Crevasse to get Batman.

You won't stop me this time caped crusader!!!!!

Anyway, you're from Connecticut, what's your angle here? :D

Well I'll take 70F over 55F anyday....so what if I can't see anything, at least I'm not wearing a hood!:D

But now I don't settle for less than 80F....hahaha :sprint:

johnnyseko:
Well I'll take 70F over 55F anyday....so what if I can't see anything, at least I'm not wearing a hood!:D

But now I don't settle for less than 80F....hahaha :sprint:

Sigh... I remember the days when you'd dive wet in January..... the legendary wet suit wonder is truly dead!

I blame MissDirected! It is just like that scene in Superman 2 when Superman gives up his super powers to be with Lois Lane! Don't give up your powers Johnnyseko or no one will be able to save us from General Zodd! :D

RIOceanographer:
Sigh... I remember the days when you'd dive wet in January..... the legendary wet suit wonder is truly dead!

I blame MissDirected! It is just like that scene in Superman 2 when Superman gives up his super powers to be with Lois Lane! Don't give up your powers Johnnyseko or no one will be able to save us from General Zodd! :D

:rofl3: :popcorn: *Hmmm thought coming over MissD's head - maybe I should run and hide* nah... I will have Superman, :evil:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom