FS: Zeagle Ranger BC - Discounted for local pickup/delivery!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark.byte.usa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Already posted in SB Classifieds [thread=175369]here[/thread] so I won't rehash the description, etc. again.

Local Deal: $300 for local pickup/delivery with cash transaction. SAVE around $50 (price discount and est. shipping charges) on this already good deal on a great BC!

I will be at the lake (Scorpion Bay) this Saturday (1/27) around 10am probably for a few hours if you'd like me to bring it so you can check it out, try it on, heck dive it if you'd like. PM me if interested.

-Garrett

P2050720%20%28Small%29.JPG

More pictures can be viewed here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/shark.byte.usa/Ranger

Local price reduced to $275!

I'll probably be at the lake this coming weekend so the offer to "try before you buy" still stands *IF* it's still available.

I went a little crazy on a gear purchase today, so I'd really like to get rid of this bc. So...

Local price reduced to $249! OBO

The offer to "try before you buy" still stands. This BC from the only dealer in town with the weight pouches I believe retails for over $600, it's in perfect condition and was well cared for.

I really don't want to have to eBay it, that's such a hassle.

-Garrett

'bout time!

Dive-aholic:
'bout time!
You know what the ##### of it is, the kidz and I were going to get something to eat last night and the tread came flying off one of my tires. :11: , so after selling the BC I had to turn around and spend $320 on new tires(2). So much for replenishing from my latest gear purchase :(

On the bright side, after waiting for a couple hours for my tires to get mounted (read rant at bottom **), I got home to my new wing and tank :D

**Ok I went to the tire store at 8, waited around til 8:30 when it opened, was first in line. They didnt' have the tires had to get them from another store. Don't you think when I come back that afternoon to get the now received tires mounted I shouldn't have to go to the end of the frickin line and wait two hours. I mean I was there at ****** 8 o'clock in the morning!

-Garrett

Back
Top Bottom