FS: X-scooter Sierra, short body w/ accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melfox26

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The recent downturn in the economy is forcing me to make tough choices. I'm not going to give up diving, but can part with some equipment that I don't use often.

I'm selling my X-scooter Sierra, short body with all accessories, battery, charger, spare parts kit in waterproof case. It's only been on approximately 30 dives, including scooter training dives. I take exceptional care of my gear, as I'm sure all of you do as well.

Paid $3500 for it 3 years ago.

$2500, shipping included.

Send PM or e-mail to melfox26@gmail.com

The recent downturn in the economy is forcing me to make tough choices. I'm not going to give up diving, but can part with some equipment that I don't use often.

I'm selling my X-scooter Sierra, short body with all accessories, battery, charger, spare parts kit in waterproof case. It's only been on approximately 30 dives, including scooter training dives. I take exceptional care of my gear, as I'm sure all of you do as well.

Paid $3500 for it 3 years ago.

$2500, shipping included.

Send PM or e-mail to melfox26@gmail.com

Check your PM here or at Dive Matrix.

Thanks

Ken

Sold, thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom