FS: Tanks, Computers, BP, BC, Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpenu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If you are local to the central Florida area, I will meet you for pickup. Shipping extra, unless noted.

Tanks: I will ship tanks, but shipping will be extra, and tanks will be empty for shipping. All tanks have been oxygen cleaned, and used for Nitrox.

I have 4 E7-100 tanks with convertible Din/Yoke valve, all four tanks were visually inspected and Oxygen cleaned July 2008. Hydro dates are 6/5, 7/6, 4/5, 4/5. These tanks are all less than 5 years old, and are on their original hydros. Boots, Nitrox labels, and fill tags are attached. $250 each. Excellent condition.

There are also 2 HP steel 120's with DIN valves. Visual 4/5 and 12/5, hydro 2/2, and 7/4. They have been stored since visual with gs still in them. $225 each. Very Good condition.

There is an AL 80, Visual is 5/5, Hydro 3/1. This still has gas in it, and this is not the original hydro. $50 or best offer. Good condition.

AL 63. Visual 2/4 Hydro 1/00. Has been stored with gas in it. You buy any other tank from me, and I will give you this one for $5 plus shipping (if any). The yoke valve is worth at least that. I think the tank is still usable, but since it is out of hydro- you take your chances. Fair condition.

Regulators:
Mares MR12 regulator, with Aqualung octo, SPG, and depth gauge in console. $200. Good condition

Mares MR 12 Rebel regulator with Oceanic Swivel octo $170. Excellent condition

Mares Abyss MR22 regulator with proton Octo. $275. Very Good condition

Computers:
Aeris 500AI gas integrated Nitrox computer with QD and compass in console. The QD fittings have a little corrosion, and will need to be cleaned up. $500. Very Good.

Oceanic VT Pro gas integrated, hoseless, with water activation. 1 Wireless transmitter included. $500. Very good.

BC's:

Seaquest Black Diamond, with weight pockets. Size Large. Excellent condition. $400.

BC- Hammerhead aluminum backplate, STA, harness kit, Oxycheq Standard single wing, OMS backplate pad. Only sold as a complete BC. Excellent condition. $300.

As soon as I get my camera working, I will post pictures. Maybe later today.

excellent Shows normal wear, might have minor scratches
Very Good Shows heavier wear, works mechanically fine
Good Shows extra heavy use wear, might have scratches, usable
Fair Beaten up, sold as is

Last edited:
Yes, the cable, the software, and the wireless transmitter. The computer looks and works like new, except I cut 2 inches off the wrist strap because it was getting in my way. The non-buckle end of the strap is still about 7 inches long.

Also, I sold two of the 100 cu foot tanks, so now I only have two left.

What is going on, so many sales of dive gear???

I had 2 injuries at work that prohibit me from diving. The doctor says no more diving for me. Meh, I will find a new hobby, and it will probably be just as expensive.

In the interest of moving this stuff out, this is a price update. As of March 15, these are going on fleabay with a reserve, looking at recent auctions, I think I can get this on ebay:

2- 100 cu ft steel: $200 each
2- 120 cu ft steel: $200 each
1- AL 80: $50
1- AL63: $5 with any other tank purchase
Mares MR12 regulator with octo and console: 150
Mares MR 12 regulator with octo: 150
Mares MR22 regulator with octo: 225
Aeris 500AI with QD and compass $375.
Oceanic VT Pro Wireless transmitter, Pc cable, and software included. $375.
Seaquest Black Diamond, with weight pockets. Size Large. $300.
Hammerhead aluminum backplate, STA, harness kit, Oxycheq Standard single wing, OMS backplate pad. $250.

Last edited:
Black diamond is 7 years old, has maybe 150 dives on it. The Oxycheq has 40 or so, I have not been on a dive in about two years (except for a couple in the Caymans, St Thomas, and Aruba, where I rented gear while on a cruise.)

I take care of my stuff, though. That's why I am getting rid of it. Maintenance is getting too expensive.

My mistake. The original hydro is 03/01. VIP is 05/06. It does need hydro, but that should not be a problem, as the tank has not been used in several years. The VIPs that were done on the tank were always with a shop using an eddy tester. The tank has been O2 clean since I bought it, and has only been used with EANx.

The tank weighs 35 pounds, and shipping from 32837. You can go to UPS.com to calculate shipping.

Dang it, I wish you placed this ad a week ago, just ordered an LP108. Those steel tanks are dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom